In spite of the nausea (which, thankfully, passed around 11 weeks), and the suuuper low energy (which, I hope, seems to be fading more every day), I am so incredibly happy to be pregnant. Such a joy to feel the little flutters and anticipate meeting this new addition to our family! I am determined to enjoy every stage and soak it up...keep me accountable if I get sensitive about being huge! =)
4 comments:
You look BEAUTIFUL my sweet friend!!!! That is one perfect little belly you've got there! Thanks for posting these, I feel a little more connected!!! :) Counting down the days with you... love you!!!!
Glowing!!!! That is one word to descibe you. Look at that perfect, very blessed, little bump! You look BEAUTIFUL as always and I sure hope I get to see you soon.
Gorgeous Bethany! Can't wait to find out "who" that little one is inside you! See you Thursday.
You are beautiful! And your dress is super pretty, too! Telling a "hi, baby" to your little bump! Love you!
Post a Comment